Sports Birthday Party at the park

   








This was a personal project, it was my son's 10th birthday party. He wanted to invite all his friends from school and soccer practice and he wanted a sports theme at the park.  So after this parameters he gave me,  I decided that the main colors I will used for the party  was orange, red, blue and black, based on the sports balls colors.

I bought water bottles at the dollar store and cut each name with vinyl using my silhouette. It was a great idea because it was in the middle of summer, and it was really hot, so I can't tell you how many times the kids fill their bottles with water and Gatorade.

I made the cake and cupcake toppers, with my cricut cake with some sport balls I design as well as the name banner. The baseball ball is hand painted and the red lines are made with edible marker.

No comments:

Post a Comment