Too cute to spook

I must guess that everyone who have little ones at their homes, know that they are just TOO CUTE to spook on Halloween, Aren't they? And some times our little toddlers get scared at some spooky decorations going on out there. So I design this toddler friendly party, so they can enjoy halloween without the so spooky part.



The Treat Box, is perfect for some popcorn, marshmallows, candy or even chips.


I love giving treat bags, specially for toddlers, its easier for them to handle. Don't fill it completely because they can throw the bag but most of the time the treats will stay inside.


The labels could be use for favors, decorating home accents, cups, etc. The printables are available at my store from August through October.

I Design some 3d Fondant cupcake toppers that matches the printables, they could also be use as cake toppers.


This cookie/cupcake toppers are so adorable!  You could place a toothpick on the back of the toppers, if you don't want them to remain down. I couldn't eat them because they look so cute, of course the belly of my little one didn't think that, hahaha.